Welcome to MoneySmart.ph, your social news network. Here you can get your daily dose of news and stories. You also get to join a community where conversations on issues that matter are encouraged. We hope these conversations would bring about actions for social change.
When you sign up with MoneySmart.ph, you may be asked to for information we can use to contact you. We respect your privacy and any personal information you submit will only be shared with your consent.
- You do not need to give us any personal information to read news items, but you may be asked to log on to leave a comment or participate in a survey.
- If you share our content on social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, or use your accounts on these networks to logon to our system, we may ask you to access certain information from your social media profile, but this will always be done in compliance with the privacy policies of these sites and services.
- We use tracking methods such as “cookies” on your computer to allow us to deliver a better and customized experience for you.
- From time to time, we may share aggregated data concerning traffic and user engagement metrics and demographics to third parties, such as advertisers and analysts. This will not contain personally identifiable information. We will never share your personal information without your consent.
- Although we will do our best to protect and safeguard your privacy, you should be aware that transmission of data over the Internet, particularly via public computers, is never 100% secure. You are responsible for keeping your personal password and user credentials.
For any questions or concerns about Rappler’s privacy statement, you may contact us at [email protected]